Skip to main content

Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing

Have you ever done a detox? Well, I am a number one fan of doing a detox once in a while. They are hard (sometimes) but they leave your body feeling fresh and great! I found this recipe from Detoxinista that has really good recipes! I have actually done several of them and I really love them! One that I did some days ago was the Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing and it was amazing! Of course, I saved the Pin to one of my boards and I will definitely be doing it again. 


It was a really simple recipe with ingredients that we normally have at home. The only thing I would recommend is to add a bit of less garlic. I love garlic but in my personal opinion, it was a bit too much. I used this for some of my salads and my personal favorite was using it on some baked veggies I made yesterday. 


If you try this, let me know what you think and how you use this dressing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CopyCat Starbucks Lemon Loaf

Some months ago I had to bring a dessert to a friend's dinner and I really wanted to try something new. So what did I do? I went to my loyal Pinterest! And I found something I have never ever tried before! A Lemon Loaf! And not just any but a copycat one of Starbucks, which so far, the copycat recipes I have tried are actually really good! The Pin I found was by Jen from CincyShopper, here is a link to the recipe from her web and you can find the Pin here . Her recipes are AMAZING! You should go check them out! The recipe itself is really easy and affordable. It makes 2 loaves which 1 loaf actually was good for 10 people, but if you want thicker slices, then it will feed fewer people. I did do some adjustments because here in Spain (where I currently live) there aren't some things that recipe called for, or they are very hard to find and when you do find them, they are VERY expensive. The original recipe ingredients were: A picture of the Pin for the recipe

TBT: Raw Brownie with Raw Berry Ice Cream

It's TBT! The day where people bring out the most embarrassing pictures from ages ago! But this blog really isn't about that, so my tbt is about that one time I was a Vegan+Rawtarian (I ate everything raw) for a month. It was hard...very hard...very expensive...and very very time-consuming! However, after some days, I felt different, in a good way. And I actually really liked using all the cool recipes I found on Pinterest. Some were delicious while others...well, I wasn't so thrilled about.  I'm a big fan of sweets, so I always would look for sweet things to make. One of my favorite desserts is brownies! Gosh, they are so good! But what do they have? Sugar, flour, eggs, milk...all the things I couldn't eat. So I did a bit of Pinterest research and found a recipe for it from a website that really helped me a lot! TheRawtarian  was my go-to website for almost all of my recipes and I still do some of them. The recipe I saw was exactly the one I was dreaming about